Northern Colorado Emergency and Trauma Care Symposium
Course DescriptionThe Northern Colorado Emergency & Trauma Care Symposium is an annual symposium that is committed to providing you with quality, local, and affordable continuing education. Each year we strive to offer a variety of lectures and pertinent skill sessions that are evidence-based and practical for all health care providers. Participants will have the ability to choose from an array of topics and skills that best satisfy their interest and scope of practice within the fields of emergency, trauma and burn care.
At the completion of this Symposium, participants should be able to:
- Explore signs, symptoms and injury patterns related to trauma, burn and emergency care
- Describe the challenges in trauma, burn and emergency care from pre-hospital throughout the continuum of care
- Recognize key elements in assessment and treatment related to trauma, burn and emergency care
- Discuss the injuries, care, and outcomes of actual trauma, burn and emergency cases with health care professionals
- Practice vital skills used in trauma, burn and emergency care
Physicians, mid-level providers, nurses, pre-hospital personnel, and other healthcare professionals involved or interested in the care of the emergency, trauma and burn patient.
Registration opens August 1.